我特别地想把你灌醉 听听你心里究竟还有谁.
I especially want to get you drunk and listen to who else in your heart.
你坠落星河 却不知苍苍人间再难遇我
You fell into the Milky Way, but I don’t know if it’s hard to meet me in the world.
感情这东西 就是前人栽树 后人乘凉
This thing is the coolness of the people who planted trees.
这世间虽有千般好 但都不如你珍贵
Although there are thousands of good things in this world, they are not as precious as you.
喜你是茶香过半 忘你却是余音绕梁
I like you, tea is too much. Forgetting you is the reverberation.
连回信都没有的山谷 不值得你纵身一跃
A valley that doesn’t even have a reply, it’s not worth your leap.
爱哪是神殿 分明是十里扬州 灯火不休
Love is a temple. It is clearly that Shili Yangzhou is constantly on fire.
不如意事常八九 可与语人无二三
Unsatisfactory things are often eighty-nine
我们在回忆里买醉 却在现实里颓废
We are drunk in our memories but we are decadent in reality.
不甘大概是覆水难收 还想竭尽全力证明
I am not willing to cover the water. I still want to do my best to prove it.