Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土。我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

I'll make it up to you, I promise.

Life’s not fair, is it?

命运真不公平。

You see, I...Well, I shall never be king.

我呢,永远成为不了国王了。

And you shall never see the light of another day.

而你,也永远见不到明天

Everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.

阳光所及的地方都是我们的国土,国王的统治就像太阳一样,有升有落。有一天,我会随太阳一同落下。日出时,你会一同升起,成为新的国王。

新的国王。

"HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries.

“哈库那马塔塔”……就是没有烦恼的意思。

When the going gets tough, the tough get going!

逆境才能成就强者。

There’s no mountain too great.

没有征服不了的高山。