出国在外,“背井离乡” 我们在国外也是需要享受各种服务的,小编专攻实用英语,今天小编就带领大家来get各种短句,让你出国在外轻轻松松享受美甲服务。
必备短句:
I'd like a manicure.
我想修指甲。
I'd like a padicure.
我想修脚趾甲。
I'm planning on getting a manicure and pedicure later.
我想待会修一下手部和脚部的指甲。
I'd like to have a French manicure.
我想做法式的指甲修护。
Do you think my nails would look better pared square or round?
你觉得我的指甲是修成方形的还是圆形的好?
Please file the surface of my nails smooth.
请把我的指甲表面锉光。
What color would you prefer your nail polish?
你喜欢什么颜色的指甲油?
I want my cuticles cut,please.
请给我修剪一下指甲周围的表皮。
Do you offer a special treatment for dry and cracked nails?
你们有针对干裂指甲的特别治疗吗?
是不是很简单但又包含了美甲服务中最重要的内容呢,懒癌宝宝们其实背下这九个句子就没什么大问题了,但对于那些细心又爱学习的宝宝可以再多背一些:
Customer:
Hello,I want to know how much it costs to have a manicure and a pedicure?
你好,我想知道修手部和脚部指甲需要花多少钱?
Manicurist:
Usually,it's 60 dollars for a manicure and 80 dollars for a pedicure,but with this special discount,the total for both is only 120 dollars .and you can get them painted as well for free.
通常修手部指甲是六十美元,脚部的是八十美元,但在这个特惠折扣后,总共只要一百二十美元而且还能免费给您绘上图案。
Customer:
That's nice.I'd like to give it a try.I think I'd like Passion Red please.
这倒挺好的,我试试看,我想要红色热情系列的。
Manicurist:
All right.Do you want your cuticles cut,too?
好的,指甲周围的表皮也要修剪吗?
Customer:
No.
不用。
Manicurist:
Would you like the shape square or round?
你喜欢修成方形还是圆形?
Customer:
Square,but with rounded edges,please.
方形,但是请两边稍微磨圆一些。
Manicurist:
All right,it's done.please follow me to the drying section.
好了,修好了,请随我到烘干区。
Customer:
How long will it take to get them dry?
烘干要多久啊?
Manicurist:
In about five minutes ,you'll be all set.
大约五分钟就好了。
Customer:
I see.Thank you.
我知道了,谢谢。
今天的更新到这里就结束了,想学习更多口语关注小编哦。