《 Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1. Work hard! Work will save you Work is the only thing that will see you through this
努力工作吧!工作能拯你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛
2. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意×的決定但某天你的某个決定就能改変你的一生
3. Destiny takes a hand命中注定。
4. You know, you can tell a lot from a person s voice.
人一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5. People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again真爱过的八很难再恋爱
6. You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of40
你知道女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7. You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8. Why would you want to be with some one who doesn't love you?为什么留恋一个不爱你的八?
9. When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is at- tracted to their subconscious subcon- sciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match
当你被某个八呕引时,那只是意味着你倆在澘意识里相互収引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造对地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11. Your destiny can be your doom命运也许会成为厄运。
12. The reason I know this and you dont is because 'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。